Wat Phikulthong Vararam, Tumpat, Kelantan is coming up with 2 projects to raise funds for their upcoming 9″ and 5″ LP Na Dam bucha in 2015. Please come together to help book these limited edition Phra Pidta and mini bucha LP Na Dam.
This Phra Pidta is made from an auspicious wood, 99 pieces only. This Phra Pidta was made 2 years ago and has gone through several consecration ceremonies and blessings over this 2 years. It participated in a mass consecration ceremony in Wat Ban Pen, Ayuthaya, last year during the auspicious Wan Saoha in 2012. Famous Venerable Gaeji Archan like :
1. Ven.Â LP ThongPun ( Wat Ban Pen, Ayutthaya),
2. Ven. LP Nuam (Wat Po Sijaren, Suphanburi),
3. Ven.Â LP Maha Surasak (Wat Prado, Ambhawa),
4. Ven. LP Chom (Wat Thamnak, PathumThani),
5. Ven. LP Nam (Wat Noi ChomPu, Suphanburi)
6. Ven. LP Sanoe (Wat Pongtakham, Amphur Prae),
7. Ven. LP In (Wat Kaklong Si, PathumThani),
8. Ven. LP Saat (Wat Khaokaew, Nakorn Sawan) and
9. Ven. LP Huan (Wat Puthaisawan, Ayutthaya) was invited for this occasion . Every piece of Phra Pidta will have Yant Mongkhun handwritten by Ven. CK Eak himself. Holy powder of LP Na Dam, bits of Ven.’s chivon and hair will be inserted into the base of every Phra Pidta. It is now ready for booking but will only be made available to collectors on the 14th April 2014, Ven. CK Eak’s 82nd birthday. This Phra Pidta is available at RM399, temple price. All funds generated from this Phra Pidta will be use for the upcoming LP Na Dam bucha project.
Famous Venerable monks from Ayutthaya.
Venerable Chao Khun Eak writing every Phra Pidta himself.
This mini size LP Na Dam bucha is suitable for both to keep in the house or in the car. It comes with a plastic dome with the mini bucha firmly secured in it. LP Na Dam is a famous Buddha image in Kelantan known for its sacredness both in protection and blessings to individuals whom had great faith in LP. LP Na Dam’s bucha is very much sought after as the Buddhist in Kelantan especially, believed that LP Na Dam sacredness can help prevent calamities and secure home from burglary.
This mini bucha made only 999 pieces. It has undergone for consecration meditation and blessings by Ven. CKÂ Eak during the entire pansa period of 3 months in 2013. Old LP Na Dam holy powder was inserted into the body and sealed with a hand write yant at it’s bottom. It is available at RM119, temple price.
LP Na Dam holy powder
Holy powder of old LP Na Dam being put inside the mini bucha.
Handwrite yants being inserted inside the mini bucha.
Mini buchas are being sealed with plaster to keep the powder and yants inside.
Stuck firmly into the plastic dome provided by temple. The plastic dome has additional yants too!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity because the last round was also all taken up. Funds generated from this batch of mini buchas will also be contributed into making of LP Na Dam’s 9″ bucha, out next year. We Buddhist believe that helping to offer Buddha images for people to revere is a very noble and meritorious act. So please come together to raise funds to make this 9″ LP Na Dam project a success.
The contents was written by Phra Kru Vithes Thammaphithak, also known as Ven. LP Daeng, the previous Abbot of Wat Phikulthong.
The Katha for LP Na Dam:
Namo Tassa Bhagawato Arahato Sammasambuddhassa x3
PhraPuddhakchao, PhraThammakchao, PhraSangkhakchao
Jang Baht Itipiso Bhagawa
Please sms or call for booking at 012-692 1233.