Rian Taorig 2516. This is a cut version.
At the bottom right area, Ven. has witten yants Ma A Uk but very fine.
Rian Roon Raek (1) 2507
Rian Roon 2, 2508. Hand write yants both front and back too!
Phim Jaek Than Sangkhathik Yau ( long robes) Long Dam, 2515
Locket Phisek 2516, made 9 pieces only.
There were many inquiries among our members why do we fascinate Ven. LP Phrom images or collections and why is it that Ven.’s collection are high in value. Well to share just a bit of info. Ven. LP Phrom is a very well respected Gaeji Archan then till now because Ven. is Wachasit (sacred mouth). During His time and even now if there’s ever a qualifying blockbuster of the top Gaeji Archan in Thailand. Ven. will be in Top 10. In Thailand among Ven. LP Phrom fans will know this incidents that happened that garnered much respect and reverence from laities:
1. There was this Mae Chee (nun) that wanted to return to household life after practising for years. She has fallen in love and wants to get married.Â She visited Ven. to seek His blessing but Ven. said no need to give up her practise of years. But she went ahead anyhow…then one night when she was being intimate with her lover. Her lover got a fright of his life!….he saw that she had a male genitalia! But of course she is a normal healthy 100% female.
2. A quite good looking girl always travel to and from work using a regular route and kidnapped by a rapist. The rapist left in a shocking lurch at the midst of the struggle in the bushes because he couldn’t find the female genitalia…(where it should be!).
3. A well and prominent business was kidnapped at gunpoint. Being locked away in cuffs, he prayed very hard to Ven. LP Phrom, chanting his heart mantra (will provide later) . The cuffs miraculously snapped open! Dressed only in his boxers, he ran for his life and escaped!
4. There was this incident that his lay disciple gave out PhaKhaoMa (Thai Batik) to patrons whom requested. But he didnâ€™t take from Venerableâ€™s hand or get His permission to buy and let Ven. bless them first. The lay disciple just bought from market and handed to the patrons. When Ven. found out the matter, Ven. chidded him â€œBa! (Crazy!) and true enough, his lay disciple lost his mind eventually.
5. A lady ChaoKoayTeow seller just right in front of the temple is a regular patron whom make offerings to Ven. LP Phrom. One fine day, Ven. told her, “Yom (dear householder), why billionaires like you still work so hard?” She laughed heartily and said, ” Venerable Father, please don’t tease me. I am just a noodles seller!”Â Ven. LP asked why she don’t wished to be a billionaire? She said she don’t even dared to imagine…but then she re-quipped…being millionaire, I don’t mind at all. Then Ven. said OK, you will be a millionaire then. True enough, she struck a fortune and became a millionaire!
These are just some of Ven. true life incidents that has made Ven. so popular till today. Do bear in mind, not all amulets can be speculated years after years with value increasing. Amulets without great substance in energy and sacredness seldom make it into list of highly demanded or sought after.
And the other reason why we loved Ven. collection much is because Ven. has said himself before: Other than people talking bad behind you, which his amulets cannot prevent. His amulets encompass everything, from luck to protection, all a laity would desire. And from our decades of experience with Ven. collections…..how true it is!
You may see more of our Ven. LP Phrom collections (still have yet to update all of them…keep reading) at www.myphrasomdej.blogspot.com .
Katha HuaJai LP Phrom Wat ChongKae
Phromma Arathananang Metta Sukhathak Mahalaphang Sappae Pik Antaraiyang Mae Ma Hae Soon Phrasitthimae.