Time flies and one year has gone, now we are busy with Kathina at Wat DonYaiPeuan on the 30th October 2011. Our earlier meedmoh project has managed to get RM20,000.
Last 2 years funds from this papha was channeled in to building of the Bot. Bot is the most important building structure in any temple. Because only in a BotÂ holy ceremonies can be conducted. Like Ven. LP Ser of Wat DonYaiPeuan, men whom wishes to enter monkhood must be witnessed by Venerable first via an inducting holy ceremony together with their families and friends (photo below)
But because Wat DonYaiPeuan doesn’t have a Bot, Venerable has got to conduct the ceremony at a nearby temple. Puthaphisek of amulets should be done inside Bot too.
Therefore, we would like to encourage all Brothers and Sisters of Dhamma to support our Papha at Wat DonYaiPeuan. Because helping to build Bot earns very good Karma and merits.
This photo above was taken in March 2011 when Venerable was conducting a ceremony to officiate the site and lay foundation.
This photo was taken last August 2011 where the base was built.
This is PhraPakThan Buddha that was built and moulded in Wat DonYaiPeuan. The Bot will house this Buddha called PhraBuddhaSuwannaSetthi.
This is a photo from last year’s Papha Samakkhi and the photo below is when I was offering the Kathina money you all have donated to Venerable.
List of Donors:-
1. Tan Chin Hao———————————————————-RM150
2. Madam Yap————————————————————RM500
3. Kee Tek Hee———————————————————–RM150
4. Chan Wai Leong (Australia)——————————————-RM250
5. Tan Jet Koon & family—————————————————RM50
6. Wong Kok Wai & family————————————————-RM50
7. Billy Cheok Wei Ren—————————————————–RM50
8. Tan Ah Hoon————————————————————-RM50
9. Joseph Lee—————————————————————RM50
10. William Leong———————————————————-RM100
11. Mdm. Lau Shu Foo—————————————————–RM100
12. Mr. Chong Kim Loong————————————————–RM100
13. Mr. Ng Ah Chai——————————————————–RM300
14. MR MAK PING NAM, MAK NGOK HOONG, WAN THIM SOON & YEONG SOW MAY—–RM800
15. MR TAN CHUAN KIAT & FAMILY—————————————-RM500
16. MS FAN YU YAN & FAMILY——————————————– RM100
17. MR PANG KENT YAN & FAMILY————————————— RM100
18.MR MICHAEL FOO KAH CHUAN—————————————- RM100
19. MR LIM CHIN CHEONG & MS MAY SOH——————————– RM100
20. MS TAY HON NAN & FAMILY—————————————— RM100
21. MR TAN SENG CHAI & FAMILY—————————————– RM100
22. MS TAN AI AI———————————————————- RM100
23. MR LEE WAI HONG & FAMILY——————————————— RM50
24. MS NICO TEH CHIN CHING & FAMILY———————————— RM50
25. MS WONG SOO PENG & FAMILY—————————————– RM50
26. MR LAI AH FON & FAMILY———————————————- RM50
27. MR NG HOCK CHUAN & FAMILY—————————————– RM50
28. MR LIM SOON LEE & FAMILY——————————————- RM50
29. MR NG KAI HOCK & FAMILY——————————————– RM50
30. MR TIEO GEE LEONG & FAMILY ——————————————RM50
31. MR ONG CHEW——————————————————– RM50
32. MR HOWARD HO KONG HONG & FAMILY——————————– RM30
33. MR LYE WENG FATT & FAMILY—————————————— RM20
34. MS LEE BEE KHENG & FAMILY——————————————- RM20
35. MR RICKY POH BOON CHONG——————————————- RM20
36. MR LEE WEI MING—————————————————— RM20
37. Mr. Danny Lim———————————————————-RM100