Gold Plated rian sponsor RM100
Silver Plated Rian sponsor RM100
Tri-color Plated (Samkasat) rian sponsor RM200
Rian navakloha sponsor RM300
Rian Silver sponsor RM500
These were the rians posted earlier but the photos weren’t clear. Last June 2016, we were trying to raise funds for the big Buddha image inside the new Ubosot, toilets and also kutis but the date for moulding was postpone.
Now it is confirmed the moulding occasion for big/main Buddha image for new Ubosot will be in 12th March 2017. So we would like to offer to you to tamboon or sponsor as we will write your details onto the paen duang to be melted and be a part of “Mongkhun” or auspiciousness. It is considered a merit of the highest order to help contribute for making main Buddha image for Ubosot. Like we have said in our earlier post, just sponsor by heart of any amount. For those whom are collecting the rians above, I will automatically write them for you and offer to Ven. LPu to be melted to mould the Buddha image. It is my courtesy to thank all of you for years of support. This is a hard to comeby opportunity, so please participate.
The earlier rians we sponsored last year in Sisaket has all been taken up and we were able to raise THB400,000 plus (same but different codings or materials). So now with this batch we were trying to help raise to building funds, Ven. LPu Sukh has decided to start with building 9 kutis first. Each kuti will cost THB180,000
If there is a kind sponsor for one kuti ( kuti will comprise of living area and toilet inside) THB180,000, we will give this set of rians (one of each above) plus a Thai banknote which Ven. LPu Sukh has blessed to be kept inside wallet, purse, cash register, money safe, shop front..etc, as you deem fit. The sponsor’s name will be placed on the kuti, so Reverend monks or the Sangha community can dedicate metta or merits to the sponsor whenever they do their chantings or meditation. A simple kindness act as such can be powerful as a millions of auspicious lamp that we light for ourselves or our loved ones for good blessings.
Thai Banknote of 20, both sides are the images of King Bhumibol, the 9th King of Thailand. When it comes to the power of banknote, one can never not mention the power of the iconic representation eg image if 9th King of Thailand and the numbers.
- The number ‘2’ represents regular income and it is under the influence of the planet Venus, a materialistic planet that loves much earthly enjoyments. If number ‘2’ is weak in our astrological combinations at birth, that will mean this person will always face problems with income.
- The number ‘0’ is regarded as a mysterious number but it has great influence in our daily lives eg the Internet is powered by Binary Numbers (which are digits of 1 and 0), Zero ‘0’ being added into any number increases its value and quantum.
- King Bhumibol, the 9th King of Thailand. The fact that he was destined to be the 9th, shows the fatherly figure that he will be destined with. Number ‘9’ represents father, Dhamma, spirituality, great faith and belief..etc among many other things. I am sure many of you will have heard of commonly in Thailand the term “Charoen Gao(9)Nar” which means unending prosperity.
Thai banknote of 100, one side has the image of King Chulalongkorn, the 5th King of Thailand and the other side is King Bhumibol, the 9th King of Thailand. In this banknote, one will receive auspicious blessings from the power of number 1, 10, 5 and 9,
- 1- the power of Self, increases your strength also receives blessings from Lord Ganesha because ‘1’ the beginning of all numbers.
- 10-the power of Sun, though a malefic by nature but without the Sun, all crops and other possible beings will die. Sun is always bright, on the same note we hope our wealth is strong too…like the Sun.
- 5-is under the influence of the planet Sun. Among many other things it represents, importantly it represents power, speculative gains and abundance.
- 9-refer banknote 20
I shared with Ven. LPu that we Malaysian love auspicious banknotes as it represents prosperity and wealth. I requested Ven. LPu to bless them to help us to raise funds for Venerable. All proceeds from these auspicious banknotes will be donated to Ven. LPu Sukh for building funds.. Ven. LPu did better than just blessing them, it was included in the rian puthaphisek recently (in conjunction of Ven. LPu’s birthday). Many good Gaeji Archan blessed them too.
Those whom are interested, kindly call me, Derrick at 012 692 1233 or Whatsapp ID derryck knightfrank. My previous Whatsapp, Line and Wechat ID cannot be used at the moment so please Whatsapp this ID.